In humble service to God, Saint Boniface Catholic Grade School in Edwardsville, Illinois, is seeking a visionary, faith-filled leader commencing with the 2017-2018 school year.
Interested applicants should review the official announcement for more detailed information and instructions.
Applicants must submit the following required documents in completed form by March 15, 2017.
- A formal letter of application indicating your desire to serve as Principal.
- An up-to-date formal resume that includes a listing of your accomplishments as an effective and efficient leader.
- Completed Application of Professional Employment
- Completed Application Response Questionnaire
- At least three recent letters of recommendation dated within the last three years from sources who may be contacted upon request.
- A complete set of up-to-date college transcripts/credentials which include all academic work.
- Proof of qualification to be a principal in the state of Illinois or evidence of certification to be a principal in another state.
Please submit the above by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also submit the above by hard copy to:
St. Boniface Catholic Grade School
c/o Principal Search Committee
110 North Buchanan Street
Edwardsville, IL 62025