PARISH SCHOOL OF RELIGION (PSR)
- Classes are held Wednesdays from 6:30 to 7:45 pm (see back for calendar). If your child will be absent from class we ask that you email firstname.lastname@example.org after 6 p.m. that evening. Emergencies can be called in directly to Jennifer Hoeferlin at 314-651-7922 If District 7 schools are cancelled because of weather, PSR is also cancelled for that evening.
- Communication with PSR families will be done primarily through Flocknote. Please visit flocknote.com/StBonifaceCatholicChurch to sign up. Paper updates can be made available upon request.
- We are asking all families new to PSR to submit a copy of their child’s baptismal certificate if the child was not baptized at St. Boniface.
- Arrival – Students line up in the gym by class. When the bell rings, students are dismissed to classrooms.
- Dismissal – Kindergarten students are released to parents at 7:40 p.m. (5 minutes earlier than other classes). Teachers in First and Second grades release students to parents or older siblings directly from the classroom. All other students are released from class for parent pickup in the lobby or church parking lot. All students should use the Parish Center doors. We are asking all parents to PLEASE help keep our children safe by not allowing children to walk across the street in front of the school or walk through the parking lot without adult supervision.
We look forward to a wonderful year and pray for all our students, especially those preparing for the sacraments of Reconciliation, Eucharist and Confirmation.
Please note that if District 7 cancels school because of the weather, PSR Classes are also canceled.
Classes and Events through the End of the PSR Year
September 5 – First Day of Class—Families gather in the gym to meet catechists.
September 12 – Class
19 – Class
26 – Class
October 3 – Class
October 10 – No Class EHS Homecoming Parade
17 – Class
24 – Class
31 –No Class
November 7 – Class
14 – Class
21 – No Class Thanksgiving
28 – Personal Care Item/Sock Drive Begins, Advent Family Prayer
December 5 – Class
12 – Class
19 – No Class Winter Break
26 – No Class Winter Break
January 2 – No Class
9 – Class
16 – Class
23 – Class
30 – Class
February 6 – Class
13 – Class
27– Lenten Family Prayer
March 6 – No Class Ash Wednesday (please attend Mass as a family)
13 – Class
20 – Class
27 – Class
April 3 – Class
10 – Class
17 – No Class Spring Break
24 – Class
May 1 – May Crowning Family Prayer
May 2 – Last Day of Class
“… where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am in the midst of them …”Matthew 18: 15-20